Tuesday, June 8, 2010

★ the universe

Science is one of interesting subjects. I love the thing about nature and the universe and I interested on it. I born form a Christian family. I read the bible and I know god’s wonder power to design and make this boundless universe. However more science book I had read and I think more and more about god’s power. Because no human’s hands can make this beautiful universe, the universe-the greatest remarkable work in the world-must make by god’s hands.



I think the widest thing people know about a little of universe is solar system, because we live in one planet of the solar system, the Earth. I know a little about solar system, and let’s talk about them.


The sun is at the center of our solar system. A solar system is a star and planets. Our solar system has the sun at the center with 8 planets. An interesting one is that maybe you think the solar system must be very, very big. However it is only a little piece in the universe, so how huge is the universe? It must be very, very, very, very......huge, you are unable to imagine at all.


Earth-the planet we live on-is the third planet from the sun. I think god is bright and think to make a planet that people can live on. It is the only planet with an atmosphere we can breathe. Also Earth isn’t too hot or too cold. It keeps proper distance from the sun.


There are a lot cool and interesting things about the universe that human doesn’t discover yet. However, use your heart to live everyday; you will discover a lot new thing around you. Use your heart to find it and maybe some day you can understand the mean why you live in the universe and how can you do to know more about the universe.

1 comment:

  1. All wonderful thoughts, indeed. I think this is great! Make sure you link the sites you source, and do some reading as well--though it is good to share your thoughts like this. I definitely enjoyed reading them, and I think you are on to something with your ideas about God. But what is God?

    ReplyDelete